I guess it is good. I have now seen pretty much most of the things that I intended to check out and haven´t really done in the first three weeks. We went to a few museums, went up to Tigre which is a nice little coastal town about an hour north of Buenos Aires.
![]() |
| From Buenos Aires |
Today we went to the Boca Juniors futbol game which was fun, but an odyssey in itself. It was painfully difficult for us to meet up with a couple of my friends at the stadium. To make matters worse, once we did meet up with them, it turns out the tickets they had bought were minors tickets, so we had to buy all new seats. Overall I think it took about 90 minutes to meet my friends, get tickets that worked and entered the stadium. That is why you get places early. We ended up with standing section tickets, and it was absolutely packed. Boca lost, but it was an interesting experience and at least it was a high scoring game.
![]() |
| From Buenos Aires |
Tomorrow we are heading up to Colonia, Uruguay for another fun, sightseeing packed day. After that there´s not really much left for me to do that is on my ¨tourism list¨ and on Wednesday I unfortunately head home.


1 comment:
YOu are such a whiner! You were on vacation you dork lol try to have some fun!
Post a Comment