Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Countdown

Wow, time flies. I only have about 10 days left here in Buenos Aires which is a little depressing. I have had a lot of fun over the past 18 days. Steph comes in on Wednesday so that will be fun. It also means I might actually see much of the tourist stuff that has somehow eluded me.

Tuesday night I went out with some friends at one bar to play some darts and hang out. I was planning on going to an Obama party around 2 to watch the election. Well, as the election was called much quicker than I imagined I missed most of the party but made it out there in time to watch McCain´s concession speech and Obama´s victory speech. If you saw the crowd that was there you would have had no idea that I was in Buenos Aires. A good number of Argentina´s expats had to have been there.

Yesterday I saw the latest Bond movie, Quantum of Solace. It was awesome, check it out when it is released in the States.
From Buenos Aires

This may be hard to believe, but I am totally steaked out. I just cannot eat much more red meat. I went to McDonald´s yesterday just so I could get a chicken sandwich. I never would have guessed I would get this tired of steak. I´m not going to lie, the steaks are delicious, but how many days in a row can you eat tenderloin? It´s not as easy as it sounds.

No comments: